william.wyatt223@gmail.com **Scam** Willian Wyatt

Do not fall for this Craigs list scam, from william.wyatt223@gmail.com,  Willian Wyatt

POLICE WILL SOON CONTACT YOU DO YOU THINK YOU CAN RIP ME OFF YOU ARE JOKING II WILL MAKE SURE YOU ROTTING IN JAIL GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE OTHERWISE I WON'T WITHDRAW THE CASE JUST WAIT AND SEE!!

Good morning to you ,this is William again i receive a message from my
bank yesterday that the check has been clear at your bank and i am
just wondering why you have been silent after my check has been clear
into your account ,do you really think you can rip me off you lied to
yourself if you think that way ,i have contact my attorney and we a
report has been made against you as we have contact the local
authority at your end you will soon hear from them before the end of
this week i promise you that ,i am a honest man and i couldnt have
trust you with my money you have made our arrival date change again
since you refuse to send the money to the art dealer after the check
has been clear mind you i will make sure the rest of your life will be
spend in jail and i will got my money back from you i promise you that
,i am not a rude or bad person but i wont let you go away with my
money,well i can still withdraw the case if you give me reason excuse
and send the money to the art dealer i can still accept you as my
cleaner so kindly get back to me immediately you receive this message
this morning i will be waiting for you to get back to me.


 "Go ahead and call the cops on your self for writing fake checks, AssHole......"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Free automated link exchange - we offer free instant link exchange, latest 33 links will be placed on our main page for free.

Digital-Domination

Costa Rica