Huawei HotSpot Tethering / MetroPCS / No Monthley Fee's

 Metropcs Tethering,  Yes, you can Tether on MetroPcs. This blog post is to help and show you how to get Free wifi Tethering on your smart phone without paying the extra monthly rate and with out rooting your phone.
This is so simple, anybody can use it. 
I have a HUAWEI M931 cellphone from MetroPCS. I then downloaded the PdaNet app from google play. http://pdanet.co/ 
After seeing that the Free app was working, I paid the $8 for the unlocked app.

The price of a single PdaNet+ license is  ($7.95 now for a limited time). This will unlock functions previous in both PdaNet and FoxFi. You can reuse the license when you switch to a new Android phone.

It works great, I have wifi on my PC and I run PdaNet and I can access the internet anywhere. 

Tether Metropcs Phone to Pc for Internet

PdaNet+ is one of the top Android applications of all time. PdaNet+ shares the Internet access of your Android phone with your computer or tablet. PdaNet+ works on all Android phones without rooting. It also does not require a tether plan, that will save you $20/month from most carriers. 

If you do not want to get caught. I suggest  using FireFox "User Agent" to descice your PC to look like your phone. 


User Agent Switcher 0.7.3

The User Agent Switcher extension adds a menu and a toolbar button to switch the user agent of a browser.

To find out your phone's user agent --> http://whatsmyuseragent.com/

Also see my oyher Blog Post on MetroPcs Tethering --> Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free automated link exchange - we offer free instant link exchange, latest 33 links will be placed on our main page for free.

Digital-Domination

Costa Rica