United Transmission & Auto -> Review, St.Pete

United Transmission & Auto

I took my truck to United Transmission.  These guys really know what there doing. My truck was giving me problems, The Dodge dealer (Dayton Andrews Dodge) wanted $1,200. to fix it. I didn't have that kind of money. A good friend of mine, told me about United Transmission located 1008 16st. South, St.Pete. These guys hooked it up. It was the best deal in town.

So, if you are looking for any automotive repair and you want good affordable / quality work. I recommend taking your vehicle to United Transmission.  I guarantee they will give you the beast deal for any automotive job.

Thank you; "United Transmission"

1008 16th St S St Petersburg, FL 33705 (727) 896-3852


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free automated link exchange - we offer free instant link exchange, latest 33 links will be placed on our main page for free.

Digital-Domination

Costa Rica