WaWa, 3101 Gandy Blvd - Bad Service.

We just had anew WaWa Gasstation open up in Saint Petersburg FL.  I also received 3 coupons in the mail for a free coffee, free breakfast  sandwich, and a free smoothie. This morning I thought I would go in for the free coffee and breakfast sandwich. I arrived around  5:30am didn't leeave or get service until around 5:50am. I left at 6am. They were supper busy and I didn't know you had to order through a touch screen menu. The guys working didn't even ask me if I needed anything. No help, no service. I then was told by another customer I had to order through a touch screen menu in front of the store. Well after waiting 20 min. I finally got my free coffee and sandwich. Then took another 10 min to check  out,  which caused me to be late for work.
The sandwich and coffee were great. Way better then RaceTrack or any fast food breakfast. If they can  just do a little better of there customer service. It will be a nice store to the community.
undefined  
Store 5110
3101 Gandy Blvd.
Pinellas Park, FL 33782

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free automated link exchange - we offer free instant link exchange, latest 33 links will be placed on our main page for free.

Digital-Domination

Costa Rica