USMC Labor Finders, St.Pete

This is just a test to show how I have the power of Google. Next Friday I plan to work for "Labor Finders" in St.Pete FL to see  what it is like to work for day labor for one day.  I all-ways get mad when I see these people holding signs, "Will Work for Food". So I am going to give day labor a shot. I want to see what is like to work as a day labor. How I will be treated? What is the work like? What is grunt work  like? Just to let you know I am a prior US Marine  (0351) grunt with 2 college degrees. I also have a full time job. Friday is my day off. Paid. So lets see what is like.
OHh-Rah  and Semper-Fi...





Day labor Sucks / Bums that work / St.Pete Day Labor / USMC Junglist Day Labor /
Day Labor St.Pete / Day Labor Saint Petersburg /  USMC Under Cover / Marine Under Cover
3695 54th Ave N Ste 1, Saint Petersburg, FL 33714  (727) 526-6909 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free automated link exchange - we offer free instant link exchange, latest 33 links will be placed on our main page for free.

Digital-Domination

Costa Rica