ACN, Took My Money

I became and ACN Representative in Tampa, Florida., spent $500 on setting up an CAN franchise (was told this was all it would cost but found out that's not true), then I found out there's an annual fee too, then I ended up getting services I didn't want or need just to make it work, then I ended up spending money on their marketing material, then I had three Private Business Meetings (PBR's) in my home, then I found out that no one in my area wanted to do it despite my "going by the book exactly as they suggested", at the same time the people that got me in were saying misleading me over and over saying we're going to have this type of PBR at so and so's and this persuasive person will be there when that wasn't happening, they'll help me with some of my "warm leads" because they knew them too but they never did follow through as they said they would, they'll always be there to help me if I have questions but they couldn't answer my questions on the phone so they said they would meet with me when they were in town and they kept flaking out, then they said just go to the trainings in St.Pete, FL, which I did 3 times only to find that the information was always the same and never answered my questions or gave me a way to answer them. Man, so in the end I'm stuck with Direct TV and an IRS Video Phone. Which I never wanted because I use Netflix, and ACN phone that SUCKS because the thing doesn't consistently work and no one else I know has a video phone so here I am a year later and still haven't used this expensive and worthless phone realizing I could have been better off using Skype which by the way is way better and more versatile and in one month I've used with several people all over the world. So, in the end I wasted a LOT of time trying to convince my friends to waste their money and time so people which is a bit humiliating, and I wasted over a $1,000 on this, was mislead over and over by people I thought were respectable people, etc....

It's funny because these people act like they're helping people, but you can't help people if you're hurting people. This did hurt me only to help those that were higher up. This may work for some, but it doesn't work for all, but in my experienced opinion it's very pyramid like scammy and did more harm than good for me and other around me, a bit waste of time and money. These people aren't providing a real service or product to anyone, it's more about trying to exploit people you know, in my opinion.

I will be putting together some sites that will be very optimized in the direction of the market this company is in to illustrate what happened to me. I've not even got started in voicing my opinion on this;) Yours truly, ex ACN Representative in
Tampa, FL!

2 comments:

  1. ACN is a scam. They took my money too. I paid $500 to sign up, paid over $30 a month for a website. Hosted a in house meeting with my family and friends. I all went to their Bull Shit training meetings. I lost allot of money and I made $0.00 All they preach is how to get rich. But they only get rich from you. ACN is a Rippoff, ACN is a Hoax, ACN is fraud, ACN is just another MLM Pyramid Company. ACN Took MY Money....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When suddenly you are left without financing it seems that your whole life comes before your eyes. Stealing is tough experience for some people, this reason why it is absolutely important to Find Lender that will be trustworthy and loyal to your needs. I’m very sorry for your loss, along with the money, you have lost an ability to trust people. Of course, it would be perfect to make some money just using the Net, but don’t be depressed, you have gained some experience and you will be wiser to invest your money into any business.

    ReplyDelete

Free automated link exchange - we offer free instant link exchange, latest 33 links will be placed on our main page for free.

Digital-Domination

Costa Rica